How to get your kids the perfect bell bottom jeans
Finally, bell bottom jeans are back in style for kids! And you know what that means – your little one can finally have a cool pair of jeans to wear. These flared leg jeans add some extra personality to any outfit, and they’re perfect for summertime fun. So be sure to pick up a pair today! Do you want your kids to have the perfect bell bottom jeans?
Here are some tips to get the perfect fit:
1. Choose the right size. Bell bottom jeans should be fitted around the waist and hips, but they should also have a bit of room in the thighs so that your child can move comfortably. If you're unsure about what size to get, ask a salesperson for help.
2. Opt for a darker wash. Light-wash bell bottom jeans can look a bit too '70s, so go for a darker shade instead.
3. Go for a high-waisted style. Bell bottom jeans that sit high on the waist will help to create the illusion of a longer, leaner silhouette.
4. Pair them with a simple top. Since bell bottom jeans can be quite dramatic, it's best to keep the rest of your child's outfit fairly simple. A solid-colored tee or tank will do the trick.
5. Add some accessories. To really make your child's bell bottom jeans outfit pop, add some fun accessories like a beaded necklace or brightly-colored shoes.
With these tips, you're sure to find the perfect pair of bell bottom jeans for your child. Happy shopping!
It's time to bring back bell bottom jeans for kids! Not only are they stylish and comfortable, but they also have a cool history. So go ahead and shop for a pair now—your child will love them! And don't forget to post a picture of your little one in their new denim pants on our Facebook page. We can't wait to see them.